Logos: A Journal of Eastern Christian Studies, published in Canada from 1950 and distributed around the world, is the oldest journal in Eastern Christian Studies in North America. It is published twice yearly in two double volumes, and features leading scholarship from around the world. It is a juried journal that publishes in three languages: English, French, and Ukrainian. Abstracts of past issues are available here.
Subscribers: Those who wish to subscribe are invited to go here to do so.
Contributors: Scholars who wish to submit an article, publishers who wish to see new books reviewed, and all others with questions or submissions, may contact the editor, Dr. Adam DeVille: email@example.com.
History and Mandate: Logos: A Journal of Eastern Christian Studies is a continuation of Logos: Periodicum Theologiae Trimestre (1950–1983)
Published by the Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies and the Yorkton Province of the Ukrainian Redemptorists. © Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Studies.
The Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute of Eastern Christian Studies publishes a tri-lingual (English, French, Ukrainian) theological review, Logos: A Journal of Eastern Christian Studies. It is published with the assistance of the Yorkton Province of the Ukrainian Redemptorists. Logos is devoted to Eastern Christian Studies, emphasizing both Orthodox and Catholic Eastern Churches, with a special, but not exclusive interest in the Church of Kyiv. It is a refereed journal, and abstracted in Religion Index One. The Logos Editorial Board includes the Editorial Committee and outside members chosen from various constituencies, together with internationally renowned specialists in Eastern Christian Studies. The journal was founded in 1950 by the late Metropolitan Maxim Hermaniuk, and was published in Yorkton, Saskatchewan until 1983. The new series of Logos began with Vol. 34 (published in Ottawa in 1993).